Overview of Services
Experienced landlords know that most problems arise in property management can be prevented with proper tenant selection. Home Managers, LLC tenant screening and leasing service is an alternative to full-service management, without the monthly management fee.
This unique service is for property owners who understand the importance of finding the right tenant and of having a comprehensive lease or rental agreement, but who want to manage the property themselves. Rather than pay an ongoing management fee, the owner retains Home Managers, LLC only during vacancy. After the vacancy is filled, there is no obligation to use Home Managers, LLC leasing service or any other services in the future.
Home Managers, LLC is compensated only after a suitable tenant is located, a rental agreement is signed and a cashier's check is received from the applicant. You pay us from the funds provided by the new tenant (security deposit and/or rent) only after the rental agreement is signed.
Home Managers, LLC will provide the following services for leasing clients:
- Recommend a market value to you.
- Place an advertisement in the newspaper (cost of advertisement is paid by owner)
- Promote your property among our existing base of prospective tenants who call our office on a daily basis for other rentals.
- Receive applications from prospective tenants and interview them while reviewing their application.
- Check references: contact applicant's previous and existing landlord's contact applicant's employer to verify income and stability of employment.
- Execute a comprehensive Rental Agreement on your behalf.
- Obtain a security deposit to protect your interests.
The Leasing services fee one-half of the first months rent received. You are also responsible for advertising.